I’m trying to set more goals for myself, rather than wandering aimlessly through my life. I turned 37 on August 7th (I am still accepting gifts), but got distracted by the baby. So, forgive me if my goals are a little late.
Here’s what I’d like to accomplish by August 7, 2013:
1. RUN a 5K.
2. Submit a poem for publication.
3. Find (or start) a book club
4. Go on a date with Hubs at least once a month.
5. Stop drinking soda
6. Find one thing to be grateful for every day.
7. Find one kind thing to believe about myself every day.
8. Laugh more, smile more, hug more.
Honestly, I had a difficult time coming up with measurable things. Any suggestions on what I should add to the list?