Taken from Academic Cog:
1. What is your favorite part of summer?
Fresh fruits and vegetables! I love going to local farmers markets and farms to sample what’s in season.
2. What’s your favorite quintessentially summer food? Least favorite?
My favorite would have to be fresh melons — honeydew, canteloupe, and watermelon. My least favorite is corn on the cob.
3. Best beverage to beat the summer heat:
Unsweetened iced tea or water.
4. Least favorite/most annoying thing related to summer?
The most annoying thing is that summer eventually ends. Sometimes the heat and humidity get to me, but I’m usually fine with it.
5. Pick one: the lake /the beach. Why?
I’d have to say the beach, specifically Ocean City, NJ. My favorite beach. I’ve never spent much time on a lake, so I don’t know how they would really compare. I adore a good boardwalk with eateries and arcades (I have crazy flipper fingers).
6. Most amusing summer vacation trip you’ve ever taken?
Oh, that would be the time I found a bargain room in Ocean City. It was a hellhole, but Hubs and I had a great time anyway.
7. Most ridiculous/cringe-inducing/blush-provoking summer outfit you have seen? (Bonus points if you yourself were wearing it!)
I just can’t get behind men in cutoff short denim shorts. Yucky.
8. Your absolute dream summer afternoon would be:
Sitting on the beach in a comfy chair with an umbrella, reading all day.
Remember, if you want to play, leave a comment so I can go see your answers!