I should post this on the first day of the month, but I’m a rebel like that. Here are my goals for September 2011. Kick my ass if I’m not achieving them.
1. Track all food eaten, using eTools.
2. Stay within daily WW Points+ allowance, and use only activity points earned if I need more.
3. Drink 80 oz of water daily.
4. Walk (unless I get cleared to run) 40 miles
5. Write down one thing I’m grateful for every day.
I don’t have much planned for September as far as official events. The Hubs and I are doing a Heart Walk (any donations at any amount would be greatly appreciated). I’m supposed to do a 5K hike on campus on 9/23, but we have a concert that night, so I’m not sure if I can swing it. We’ll see.
My routine has been greatly impacted by the start of the fall semester, so if I can meet the goals above, I’ll be very happy. I don’t want to allow exercise to fall by the wayside just because I have work to do. And a kid to take care of. And housework to do. Anyone want to be my assistant?
What are your goals for September?