So…you’d think after not posting for two months I’d have something interesting to say. Oh? What’s that? Where have I been? Ummmm…nowhere. Really. Just teaching and stuff. Nothing exciting. I haven’t been online much recently because I’ve either been teaching (or doing class-related stuff) or reading (re-read the Twilight series and read the final book, Breaking Dawn which was horrible). See? Nothing exciting.
And because I have nothing exciting to write about, here’s a meme via Andi:
1. My uncle once: let me drive the tractor around the field. In circles.
2. Never in my life: have I tried smoking.
3. When I was five: I already knew how to read.
4. High school was: painful.
5. I will never forget: the feeling of walking barefoot in my grandmother’s garden growing up.
6. Once I met: Paula Cole at Lilith Fair.
7. There’s this girl I know: who doesn’t think she’s loved.
8. Once, at a bar: one of my bestest friends played “Mandy” by Barry Manilow on the jukebox just for me.
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to go back to bed!
10. Last night: I watched the Olympics.
11. If only I had: money! I’d be able to help my friends and family.
12. Next time I go to church: will be for a wedding or funeral.
13. What worries me most: losing my family.
14. When I turn my head left I see: the wall.
15. When I turn my head right I see: the husband sitting in the comfy chair.
16. You know I’m lying when: my face turns purple.
17. What I miss most about the 80s is: lately, Garbage Pail Kids.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Ophelia.
19. By this time next year: I might be a mom.
20. A better name for me would be: I’m pretty happy with my name.
21. I have a hard time understanding: why people can’t be nice to each other anymore. No one even says “Thank you” or “excuse me” anymore.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get my Phd. Or MFA
23. You know I like you if: I cook for you.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: My parents.
25. Take my advice, never: put strawberries in Coke. Not good.
26. My ideal breakfast is: coffee and a cheese danish.
27. A song I love but do not have is: Hmmm…I can’t think of anything. I think I have all of the songs I love already.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: get some pizza from Nicolosi’s and a hot dog from Toby’s.
29. Why won’t people: just get along!
30. If you spend a night at my house: you’ll have to be ok with cats breathing on you all night.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: I don’t know. I didn’t stop mine!
32. The world could do without: mean people.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:eat beets.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: my niece.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: beets.
36. If I do anything well it’s: cook!
37. And by the way: I’m having soy chik’n sammies with tater tots and baked beans for dinner. Lazy!